The Forum is at the heart of representation, influence and networking across the local voluntary and community sector (VCS). The Forum aims to:
• Create a voluntary sector voice that has the strength to influence.
• Ensure that the VCS is effectively represented in local policy making.
• Promote the interests of the VCS.
• Ensure cohesion and coordination within the VCS.
• Provide the opportunity to debate matters of concern to the VCS.
It does this by:
• Organising forum events which comprise networking, information, training, consultation, speakers, discussion and food.
• Publishing an informative and interactive website.
• Electing representatives to speak for the voluntary and community sector on to a number of local partnerships.
The Forum is committed to the importance of diversity, equal opportunities and inclusion.
Contact details as above
Address as above
Anne Laing - RVA Partnerships
The Forum (Reading Voluntary Sector Forum) is supported by Reading Voluntary Action (RVA)
The Forum (Reading Voluntary Sector Forum) is supported by Stronger Together
The Forum (Reading Voluntary Sector Forum) team Forum Voices
Roots for Change - The Forum & RVA Network event will bring you up-to-date with new initiatives. BOOK NOW.